Sunday, August 17, 2008

first post

So finally comes my first post in my first blog. The reason for this blog is the course I am taking in digital marketing and it is my first homework. Every week I have to comment on readings in the course on this blog - in spanish. I hope to use this blog not only for school purposes but also to blog about my life in Chile. I will try to improve my spanish by writing posts in spanish but for people back home to understand the majority of the posts will be in english. I was hoping to elaborate on a really cool first post inspired by bloggers like Nina and Phil but that will have to wait. Right now I am not feeling that well, got some kind of a flu and need to get better before the serious blogging can begin... (and on top of that I don't have any readers yet, ha ha)...

Esto es el primer puesto en mi primer blog de ma vida. El motivo para este blog es un tarea de mi curso de marketing digital en PUC. Cada semana voy a hacer un comentario sobre las lecturas en el curso. Estas comentarios serian todos en español pero quiero tambien utilisar el blog para escribir sobre mi vida como un extranjero aqui en Chile. Por que mis amigos en suecia pueden comprender lo que escribo tengo que escribir en ingles pero tambien voy a probar a escribir en español para entrenerme, aunque mi ortografía esta muy mal.

Hubiera esperando que mi primer puesta hubiera estado muy cool como blogs de mis amigos Nina and Phil pero como no me siento bien - tengo un poco enfermo - quiero sentir mejor antes de empezar el blogging en serio.

1 comment:

taiseer said...

do you want to study in abroad today or in the next intake. we are the best and top rated study abroad consultancies in india with good usa foreign education consultancies in hyderabad visa assurance.we help you in filing the f1 visa for you in very less time. we are also help you with information needed to apply for the college university.