Monday, August 18, 2008

embed files in the blog?

Does anybody know how to embed files in the blogtext - that was my inital question, but now I found it myself... well except music. I can't just embed an mp3 file straight on the page right?

I just found out some nice things I would like to share with you. First a song from a talented friend of mine Julius. The song just wants to take you back to the 80's and place you in a white porsche with purple leatherseats, cruising in LA.

I also saw a funny movie about a guy dancing in places everywhere around the world.


This one just makes you want to go travel again. I wish I had been to all those places. Then I realized I have two friends that have done almost the same thing but didn't get as famous for it.


It also makes you want to travel the world, but at the same time I know how these guys trip was like. I think they lived on around 5 dollars per day and barely ever slept indoors (at least not when travelling in the US). So I wonder how Mats trip was that lasted more than the double of my friends' trip...

No comments: